Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year, new you..... but when?

As you may have noticed in my blog, I tend to get knocked down every few weeks.  And when I do, it takes awhile to get back on track.  I was doing good with exercises at the end of December, but I have fallen off track.  With all of the Christmas eating and New Years partying, I have yet to get back on track.  I've got marathon training that should have started 2 days ago, and I've done nothing.  I've done no exercise in the last week, except for my dumbbell curls putting a Snickers to my mouth.

So...when does the new me come?  Yea, guess that part requires getting my butt off the couch!  Tomorrow is supposed to be almost 50 degrees (did I mention I live in the midwest in JANUARY!?!?).  So I'm hoping to get out for a run.

I've got 8 days left of Jillian Michael's 30 day shred, and I still plan to finish that!  It may take me all year, but I can do it.  What was I thinking trying to do it in 30 days?  Kudos to all of you out there that stick with exercising year round!  I have a hard time sticking to it for a month :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment