Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

From Mom to Ama
Seven years ago.
And now times three,
Luckily no mo'.

The best advice
That I received
Was stay away from guys
That work on machines.

Any time
Or any where,
You always pause life
So that you can be here.

Helping us out
By lending a hand.
We know to count on you
We are your biggest fan!

We love you
Cuz your such a hoot!
We love you
Ama Toot Toot Toot!

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

And Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful women out there!  Without you, there'd be a lot of kids who would live on fast food and random bedtimes :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thanks, thanks, thanks! I love you all!

    Happy Mothers Day, to my three..
    Including Chloe, cute as can be..
    Pausing life, pfffft, not a problem!
    I am just so glad I can help solve them.
    Thank you ALL for being who you are,
    I just wish seeing you, didn't involve a car. :(
    You all are wonderful, I love you so much!
    We are all the crazy, goofy, loving, Baas Bunch!

    ReplyDelete