Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pictures are in!

I just wanted to share with you a few pictures that we got back from last weekend's photo shoot.
I've been to a few other blogs that have problems displaying numerous pictures, so I'm trying to select just a few to post.  Hopefully these will show!
After seeing this one, Bryson asked when he had been in a cage.  He didn't realize it was a gate he was standing behind.


Just wanted to show this one because I actually found pants that were long enough (need to get them hemmed!)!  Plus, we're all cute.


Bryson is still a snuggler.  Awwww.....



This monkey is like my fourth kid (actually kids 4, 5, and 6 since we have three monkeys).  He goes with us everywhere and Bryson is always carrying it around.  Gotta love "Ooh Ah Ah".



My baby just turned 7!!  I can't believe it.  He's turning out to be a great kid.




Can you believe I've managed a few days without Facebook?  I'm constantly thinking about things that I would be putting as my status.  The other day I had such a great status that I almost thought about activating my FB account to put it on there.  Guess what?  Today I don't even remember what it was!  Probably something to do with the peeps we roasted on the bonfire last night (Hudson thought they were delicious.  The neighbor boy roasted one, then decided he didn't want to eat it.  The peep's eyes had burned off so I didn't blame him).  Carson invited a neighbor boy over for dinner, and then we invited his parents over for Smores afterwards.  It was a fun impromptu get together.  

Time to go play Lego RoboChamp with Carson!

No comments:

Post a Comment