Tuesday, June 17, 2014

W3D17

Soooo....let's just forget my past post.  There is too much temptation in my life, and not enough willpower, so instead of kicking myself, I'm doing the next best thing.  I'm doing both!  I'm eating the meals that are part of the cleanse, but I'm also having ice cream with the kids and friends after dinner and eating that mini twix that I find in the candy bowl.  That's real life.  That's something I can sustain.

What I've decided to not do, is to continue the rest of the cleanse (4 more days!) with no caffeine and no alcohol.  Those I've been clean from for the whole cleanse, and those I can stay away from (maybe it's true that 21 days can make a habit, and since they weren't much of a habit before, they can continue to not be a habit in the future).

Walnut tacos last night were not terrible!!  My Comfort soup (aka cauliflower) was delicious!!  Veggie stir fry I can do without.

Today's lunch is a team lunch.  Instead of eating 3 pieces of pizza, I'll have one with a salad and have my apple and peanut butter for a snack this afternoon.  Best of both worlds!  And I don't feel guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment