Tuesday, December 13, 2011

30 day shred, day 16

Cheater cheater brownie eater!  I can hear you chanting that, because some how you KNOW!  You KNOW that I skipped yesterday.  What'd I do?  Had a little pity party for myself, which didn't end until 9pm tonight.  Kept on eating all day, but pulled myself out of the slump after 2ish brownies and a big sugar cookie.  But after eating that, I decided I needed to jump back on the wagon.
My sugar filled, bloated belly could only handle level 1 today, and I did feel like puking a few times, but I got through it (not real puking MOM, just being funny).  


I'm hoping to get a run in tomorrow, to run further from this slump!

1 comment:

  1. You are busy enough that 1 day isn't going to hurt you.....the weather is getting a little blah, which makes us all feel like having a brownie day...but, guess, what...you un-slumped yourself and got back on the program....well, I say, bravo! That is more than I would have done, so, I say, kudos to you..and you are still one of my heros!

    ReplyDelete