Thursday, November 17, 2011

30 day shred, day 4


  1. I'm so tired
  2. I ate McDonalds and now I feel sluggish
  3. I think I'm getting a headache
  4. I can barely keep my eyes open
  5. I started my period
  6. Just a quick nap first
  7. I'm already in my pjs
  8. I'm still a little sore
  9. The kids are still up
Level:  1
Weights: none today
Date: November 17, 2011
Time of exercise: 8:30pm 
Qty (each strength is done twice):
pushups: (girl)     15*, 10*
squat and press:  -, -
dumbbell row:    -,-
static lunge w/ 
bicep curl**:       -, -
chest Y's:            -
anterior raises w/
static lunge**:        -, - 

* - didn't complete the strength for the whole time allotted 
** - due to my bad, crackling knees, I won't be doing the lunges

Notes:  Above are all of the excuses that went through my head after dinner.  So what did I do?  I went upstairs and reluctantly put on my sports bra (tho I was still wearing my pajamas, "You're shredding in your pajamas?" asked my husband).  I can rest later. (though this decision looks easy here, it was a hard one to come by!  I didn't want to become a failure on day 4)
I don't think I have ever worked out 4 days in a row, so I shouldn't have been surprised when my mind was like "What?!?!"  But now that it's done, I'm glad I did it.  Guess what I would have been doing instead of exercising?  Sitting on the couch with the rest of my children's halloween candy I'm sure.  There may be more silver lining in this daily exercise than I thought!

Like I mentioned yesterday, I decided not to use weights today.  I'm not nearly as sore today as I had been, so a nice, lightweight workout was what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment