- I hate removing fingernail polish, so...
- ...my toes are almost always painted. My pedicures last MONTHS!
- I wholeheartedly enjoy having only boys. I can't even figure out how to do my own hair most days.
- I sleep with my comforter over my head. I sometimes only have a small spot opening for my mouth/nose to breath.
- I am SO jealous of the average height women who can go to almost any department store and buy a fabulous outfit. Even corporations that have tall sizes, don't have them in the store! Apparently they think tall women are hermits and not allowed out of their houses.
- My favorite color used to be blue. But now that my house is overflowing with blue (and testosterone), it has switched to purple. In the past, I never liked to wear purple, only admired it, but now I even have some purple shirts.
- (this may not surprise you) I grew up as a tomboy: riding motorcycles, sprees, lawn mowers, go carts, building forts in the woods, flinging kids off the back of snowmobiles, washing cars, doing oil changes, and I wouldn't have it any other way. The first time I went to an oil change place was when I started my job at Consumers and bought my Grand Prix GTP (yes, I paid extra for the bigger horsepower!).
- I LOVE dancing!!
- I despise gardening.
- I don't have Facebook on my phone.
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Ten things you may not know about me (in no particular order):