Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ten

Ten things you may not know about me (in no particular order):

  1. I hate removing fingernail polish, so...
  2. ...my toes are almost always painted.  My pedicures last MONTHS!
  3. I wholeheartedly enjoy having only boys.  I can't even figure out how to do my own hair most days.
  4. I sleep with my comforter over my head.  I sometimes only have a small spot opening for my mouth/nose to breath.
  5. I am SO jealous of the average height women who can go to almost any department store and buy a fabulous outfit.  Even corporations that have tall sizes, don't have them in the store!  Apparently they think tall women are hermits and not allowed out of their houses.
  6. My favorite color used to be blue.  But now that my house is overflowing with blue (and testosterone), it has switched to purple.  In the past, I never liked to wear purple, only admired it, but now I even have some purple shirts.
  7. (this may not surprise you) I grew up as a tomboy: riding motorcycles, sprees, lawn mowers, go carts, building forts in the woods, flinging kids off the back of snowmobiles, washing cars, doing oil changes, and I wouldn't have it any other way.  The first time I went to an oil change place was when I started my job at Consumers and bought my Grand Prix GTP (yes, I paid extra for the bigger horsepower!).
  8. I LOVE dancing!!
  9. I despise gardening.
  10. I don't have Facebook on my phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment